In compliance with the article 10 of the Law 34/2002, July 11th, of E-Commerce and Society Services, the following data refers to the company KORA PROJECTS Ltd. to which website pertains koreprojects.com with Benicarlo Street 54, 1A Vila-Real. Telephone number: 96789589 C.I.F B12981973 registered in the Companies Registry volume 1720, CS-39508. Email address: email@example.com
USE OF THE PORTAL
Koraprojects.com allows the access to a spread of information, services, programs and data (content) pertaining to KORA PROJECTS and managers. The user takes the responsibility for the use of the website. He is responsible for registering in the portal in order to access to our services and important information. When registering, the USER must provide the correct and real personal information. At the moment of the registration, the user will receive a password which is confidential. The USER must use the services properly (chats, forums, and news groups) that KORA PROJECTS provides in the website unlimitedly but with some restrictions related to foul language, racist comments, illegal activities, and actions that does violence to the public order. Ii. Spreading racist, xenophobic, pornographic, and terror information and messages is totally forbidden. Iii. Introducing virus, malware and any other program that may cause damage to the system of KORA PROJECTS portal is not allowed. IV. KORA PROJECTS reserves the right to remove all the comments with a discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, and pornographic overtone that may infringe upon children and teens’ security, thus, those comments are not considered safe for the public in general. Yet, KORA PROJECTS will not be responsible for the opinions posted in the chats and forums.
In compliance with art. 10 of the Law 34/2002 of July 11 of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce informs all readers and users of this website that the content of the domain is responsible to:
KORA PROJECTS S.L.
Phone: +34 964 789 589
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
In accordance with the current regulations for the Protection of Personal Data we inform you that the data provided will be incorporated into the customer and marketing files whose owner and controller is KORA PROJECTS S.L. with registered office at c / Benicarló, 54, 1A, 12540 VILA-REAL (Castellón) in the person of its pro tempore legal representative.
You can contact the Data Protection Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or by letter addressed to the registered office of KORA PROJECTS S.L.
Likewise, the consent for the sending of commercial communications may be revoked by the User at any time by request to KORA PROJECTS, to the address collected at the beginning of this clause, or to the electronic address email@example.com
WHAT TYPE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION DOES KORA PROJECTS COLLECT?
KORA PROJECTS may collect the following personal information from users of the KORA PROJECTS website through the corresponding forms: name, email address, postal address, telephone number, date of birth, sex.
In addition, KORA PROJECTS collects all the information related to your navigation on the WEB and its interaction with the brand.
All the personal data that KORA PROJECTS collects come from the interested party, with the exception of the contact information that can be provided to us by friends or relatives:
- For sending a gift voucher or other gift.
- To share the wish list.
TO WHAT PURPOSE DO WE TREAT PERSONAL DATA?
The personal data of the interested party will be treated with the following purposes as they apply:
- Manage and develop the registration on the WEB. The registration will involve the creation of user navigation profiles on the WEB. Said profiling consists in the use of the personal data of the client and of the information of his navigation such as the products seen or added to the basket, the sections of the WEB / visited, the location to evaluate his preferences and / or personal interests with the objective of offering you the contents of the WEB, the offers, the services and the products appropriate to your profile.
- Manage and develop online shopping. We use the client's personal information to process and deliver your order, inform you by email and / or SMS about the status of your order.
- Manage and send information about exclusive promotions, latest news and personalized information adapted to the profile, interests and needs of the interested party as a customer via email, SMS or postal mail. The sending of this information will involve the creation of user profiles consisting of using personal data, the history of your purchases if applicable, as well as navigation information on the WEB to evaluate certain aspects related to your personal preferences with the objective to offer you the commercial communications appropriate to your profile.
- The content, products or services will be personalized to the client in the communications according to their interests. To manage communications, see the 'Subscriptions' section in My Account.
- Respond to the exercise of ARCO + rights, as well as queries and claims.
- Manage the alert service for when a certain item of clothing is available on the WEB.
- Management and issuance of documents accrediting sales: digital invoice, return invoice.
HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP THE DATA?
KORA PROJECTS will keep personal data only for a period of time that is reasonably necessary taking into account the needs to respond to issues that arise or solve problems, make improvements, activate their services and meet the requirements required by applicable law. This means that you can keep personal data for a reasonable period of time even after the interested party has stopped using the services of KORA PROJECTS or has stopped using the WEB. After this period, personal data will be blocked from all KORA PROJECTS systems.
WHAT LEGITIMATES US TO TREAT DATA?
KORA PROJECTS has the following legitimate bases to be able to process personal data:
Execution of the contract
The legal basis of the treatment of the personal data of the interested party that is collected is the execution of the contract of sale. In this sense, the interested party is obliged to provide the data that are necessary for its execution. In case of not providing us with these data, it will not be possible to carry out the sale.
The management and issuance of the sales invoice is based on the legal obligation of KORA PROJECTS in its relationship with customers.
In relation to the following purposes, the legal basis for the treatment of the personal data of the interested party will be the consent of the same, if it has been provided:
Management of the registration in the WEB.
Management of sending information about exclusive promotions, latest news and personalized information adapted to the profile of the interested party.
Response to the exercise of ARCO + rights, consultations and claims by the interested party.
Product availability alerts service management
Management and issuance of the following documents accrediting sales: digital invoice, return invoice
The withdrawal of the consent of these treatments by the interested party will not condition the execution of the purchase agreement concluded between it and KORA PROJECTS.
In relation to the following purposes, the legal basis of the treatment of the personal data of the interested party will be the legitimate interest of KORA PROJECTS:
- The profiling by browsing the WEB by a user registered in the same, as well as all those users who have provided their data for any other purpose.
- Profiling to send information about exclusive promotions, latest news and personalized information adapted to the profile of the interested party.
- Sending satisfaction surveys on the products purchased or services used by KORA PROJECTS customers to request their opinion and improve them.
- Our legitimate interest consists of being able to guarantee that our WEB remains safe, as well as to help KORA PROJECTS to understand the needs, expectations and level of satisfaction of the users and, therefore, to improve the services, products and brands. All these actions are carried out in order to improve the level of customer satisfaction and ensure a unique navigation and shopping experience.
WHAT RECIPIENTS CAN WE COMMUNICATE THE DATA?
KORA PROJECTS does not sell customer data to third parties in any case.
HOW DOES KORA PROTECT PROJECT THE PERSONAL DATA?
The WEB uses information security techniques such as firewalls, access control procedures and cryptographic mechanisms, all with the aim of preventing unauthorized access to data and guaranteeing the confidentiality of data. To achieve these purposes, the user accepts that KORA PROJECTS obtains data for the purposes of the corresponding authentication of the access controls.
Additionally, any transaction made through the WEB is carried out through secure payment systems. Confidential payment data are transmitted directly and in encrypted form (SSL) to the corresponding entity.
KORA PROJECTS states that it has adopted all the technical and organizational measures necessary to guarantee the security and integrity of the personal data it processes, as well as to prevent its loss, alteration and / or access by unauthorized third parties.
KORA PROJECTS has cryptographic protocols that provide safe Internet communication. SSL protects the information from being modified and sent to another server. A website protected by Secure Socket Layer is shown like this: URL and https://
INTELECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
KORA PROJECTS is the legal owner of the website, including all the elements showcased in it: (images, sounds, audio, videos, software or texts, brand logos, combination of colors, structure and design, selection of used material, programs and others) All rights reserved. In compliance with the articles 8 and 32.1, the unauthorized reproduction and distribution of the content found in the website with marketing purposes is totally forbidden. Therefore, the user must respect the property rights of KORA PROJECTS. He is allowed to view, save and print all the content for personal use. The user must abstain from altering any security code or program installed in the website.
KORA PROJECTS is the commercial name registered by the Spanish Organization of Patents and Brands with the registration number N0368169. According to the Law 17/2001, December 7th, Brands, the registration of the commercial number entitles the site owner to possess the exclusive right to use it in the economic traffic.
KORA PROJECTS is not responsible for any damage, harm, viruses, malware and content errors despite having taken the necessary security measures.
KORA PROJECTS reserves the right to make modifications in the website without previous notice. KORA PROJECTS is entitled to change, suppress, or add content and services.
KORA PROJECTS will not take the responsibility for the appearance of some hyperlinks. We are not responsible for links that lead to other websites, and we do not guarantee the quality, reliability, veracity of any material posted in the sites related to those external hyperlinks either. We reaffirm that we are not connected or linked to an external website.
IGHT OF ENTRY RESERVED
KORA PROJECTS has the right to ban violators from accessing to the website and using our services for not abiding by our rules and terms.
KORA PROJECTS will make sure to follow all the legal procedures in case of misuse. KORA PROJECTS would take as many legal actions as necessary.
CHANGES IN TERMS
KORA PROJECTS is entitled to modify all terms and conditions. All the terms will be visible unless some modifications are done.
LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
KORA PROJECTS abides by the Spanish law and any legal issue will be processed in the Spanish Court located in Madrid.